You will need to spend around $500 for the Tailgater 20, and this price is higher because of 2 reasons—a bigger hopper capacity, and ultra-stable legs.
The Tailgater 20 has a 25% larger hopper capacity, which can hold up to 10 lbs.
This will give you 25% more grilling time with just a single refile—giving you more time to have fun and chat as your grill runs in the background.
This grill comes with more stable legs, which makes it less portable than the Junior Elite or the Tailgater.
Apart from the features mentioned above, you will get 300 sq. in. of grilling space, a digital temperature control, and porcelain grates.
This is not a bad thing for a grill with such a price tag.
In addition to this, the Tailgater 20 is also HOA approved, which means you can use it on your back porch or patio without having to worry about anything.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste.
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Tailgater 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection.
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Elite Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 20 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- Great for Portability: Built to champion cooking outdoors wherever adventure lies with board sawhorse chassis for stability and all-terrain wheels making it easy to transports over rocks and through dirt
- Perfect size for the at-home cook: 300 sq. in. of cooking capacity that can accommodate two chickens, three racks of ribs, or 12 burgers.